|Spirit Urgent Care–Camp Hill
431 North 21st Street
Camp Hill, PA 17011
|Spirit Urgent Care–Carlisle
1211 Forge Road
Carlisle, PA 17013
Sick Today? Walk in Today
We’re pleased to offer the region’s only same-day, non-emergency care backed by the comprehensive resources of Holy Spirit Hospital.
Providing quality care when you need it
- Open seven days a week from 8 a.m.-10 p.m. (Camp Hill) and 8 a.m.-8p.m. (Carlisle); no appointment needed.
- Immediate care is provided for non-life threatening medical problems. Common health problems treated at our Spirit Urgent Care centers include: colds and flu, cuts and bruises, ear and throat infections, fever, migraine headaches, seasonal allergies, skin rashes, sprains and minor musculoskeletal injuries, stomach viruses, and urinary tract infections. Testing can be done for flu, strep infections and tuberculosis, and flu and tetanus vaccines can be given. X-rays and blood testing are performed on site. Spirit Urgent Care is not for treatment of chronic health problems, such as diabetes.
- X-rays and blood testing done onsite
- Fast, high quality healthcare services provided by experts
We can help you and your regular doctor
- Spirit Urgent Care serves as a secure extension of your regular doctor’s office after hours and weekends or for your convenience.
- Quick, easy and high quality walk-in medical care and service
- A summary of the medical care provided to you will be sent to your regular doctor so you can receive ongoing and follow-up care with them.
Don't have a regular doctor?
- Spirit Urgent Care providers provide quick, easy and high quality services to meet many of your primary healthcare needs.
- If you have a more serious, chronic condition, our staff will help you find the right provider and right level of medical care.
Spirit Urgent Care is an an alternative to busy emergency rooms
- Spirit Urgent Care providers provide a convenient, affordable and quick alternative to the emergency department for patients who have an immediate, but not life-threatening, medical need.
- However, if you are suffering from a life-threatening condition such as chest pain or breathing difficulty; think you may be having a stroke; have experienced poisoning/overdose, gunshot wound or suicidal ideations; or have a severe cut that is actively bleeding, please dial 911 or visit the Holy Spirit Hospital Emergency Room immediately.
Occupational Health Services
Spirit Urgent Care also can handle comprehensive Occupational Health services during off hours when our main Occupational Health Center, which is located in the Medical Arts Building, is closed.
These services include:
- Pre-Placement Services
- Workers' Compensation Injury Care
- Preventative Health Services
- Immunization Services