The Spirit of Women Program
When you motivate and inspire women to make positive changes in their lives, amazing things happen.
Empowering Women to Make Healthy Choices
At Holy Spirit, we realize the pivotal role that women play in health and wellness decisions for themselves and their family members. That’s why we participate in Spirit of Women, a national initiative committed to changing the way women experience health care. As a designated Spirit of Women hospital, we belong to a strong network of over 150 exclusive hospitals in more than 100 cities across America.
Spirit of Women member-hospitals believe that being healthy is more than just an annual appointment with your health care provider. Being healthy is also about enjoying good times with family and friends while working towards better overall wellness of mind, body and spirit.
At Holy Spirit, we strive to help women make healthy choices by providing education in the form of fun, interactive events hosted by our Spirit of Women program.
Education, Motivation and Action
Our Spirit of Women program offers several different kinds of outreach activities throughout the year to inspire women and their families to better health:
- Free health screenings
- Diverse educational programs offered quarterly
- Fun and informative community wellness events such as “Girls’ Night Out”
- Family-friendly wellness events such as “Day of Dance”
- Educational support materials
- Access to our free Spirit of Women membership program
Upcoming Spirit of Women Events
July 19: A Tour of Orthopedic Conditions
September 20: Charting a Path Against Diabetes
SAVE THE DATE – October 3: Girls’ Night Out Harrisburg
The Perks of Spirit Membership
Your free Spirit of Women membership comes with exclusive perks and opportunities, including:
- A free quarterly newsletter that gives you advance notice of upcoming events
- Free or discounted admissions to events
- Private invitations to special, members-only events
- A Spirit of Women membership keycard that gets you access to special offers, discounts and savings at many local businesses participating in our Rewards Partner Network
Would you like to become a Spirit of Women member? complete the form below, or contact Megan Atticks, program coordinator, at 717-972-4141 or firstname.lastname@example.org.