Do You Qualify for the
LAP-BAND® Program and Procedure?
Patients must meet the following requirements to be considered for the LAP-BAND® program:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have a BMI of at least 40 (or of at least 35 in conjunction with one or more serious health conditions related to excess weight, such as type 2 diabetes) or be at least 100 pounds overweight
- Have made serious attempts to lose weight with only short-term success
- Have an obesity diagnosis
- Have a letter of necessity from their primary care physician
To qualify, you also need to participate in our comprehensive program, beginning with an information session. Learn more about the information sessions.Back To Top
Are You a Candidate?
The LAP-BAND program is suitable for individuals who meet certain criteria based on BMI or other factors. Learn more.
Sign Up for a Free Information Session
Camp Hill, PA 17011