Hours of operation: Monday - Thursday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; Friday, 8 a.m. - noon.
Angela Soto Hamlin, M.D., FACS
Board certified in General Surgery
Kelli Scurfield, PA-C
Certified Physician Assistant
Breast Care Risk Assessment
- State-of-the-art risk assessment and management program
- Genetic testing
- Minimally invasive, image-guided biopsies
- Surgical biopsies
Surgical Treatment for Breast Disease and Cancer
- Breast-conserving procedures, mastectomy, and sentinel lymph node procedures
- Breast reconstructive surgery
Other Treatment Options
- We work closely with oncologists to provide comprehensive treatment of breast cancer.
- Oncotype DX® may be used when appropriate.
- 3D Tomosynthesis, the most advanced tool for breast cancer detection, is available at Holy Spirit Camp Hill Center
- Range of motion therapy
- Myofascial release
- Lymphedema therapy
Treatment for Benign Breast Diseases
- Comprehensive evaluation and treatment of non-cancerous breast conditions