Financial Assistance for Those in Need
Fulfilling our mission to meet the needs of others with compassion and competence.
Why We Help
Although our patients assume financial responsibility for all services rendered –either through insurance or personal financing, we realize that not all patients are able to fulfill that duty.
As a community health system sponsored by the Sisters of Christian Charity, our mission is to carry out the healing ministry of Jesus Christ. One of our core values is our unwavering commitment to meeting the needs of others. To that end, we provide financial assistance to those who are unable to meet their obligations.
The Services We Offer
Among the services our financial counselors provide:
- Helping you qualify for Pennsylvania Medical Assistance
- Helping you complete our Financial Assistance Application if you do not qualify for Pennsylvania Medical Assistance
- Exploring other payment options, including interest-free installments
- Discounting your bill based primarily on household size and income
- We also offer a 20 percent discount to patients who pay their balance in full at time of service.
How to Get Started
If you need assistance paying bills from the hospital or other providers, please contact our financial counselors at 717-763-2885.