The Ortenzio Heart Center at Holy Spirit
The Ortenzio Heart Center at Holy Spirit is a state-of-the-art facility devoted exclusively to diagnosing and treating heart problems. The Center brings an extraordinarily skilled team of specialists – including the area’s finest cardiologists and cardiovascular surgeons – and support staff together with the most advanced cardiac technology available.
The Heart Center provides a range of services including open heart surgery, cardiac catheterization, vascular procedures and surgery, diagnostic cardiology, nuclear cardiology, cardiac rehabilitation, electrophysiology studies, and pacemaker and other device implants.
The heart center features:
• Three fully equipped cardiovascular operating suites
• A special 12-bed surgery recovery unit
• Three catheterization labs with all the latest technology heart specialists need to diagnose and treat blocked arteries and other cardiovascular problems
• Two electrophysiology (EP) labs that give specialists a sophisticated environment for treating heart rhythm abnormalities and other heart rate problems
• A 22-bed short stay unit staffed to care for patients recovering from cardiac catheterizations, pacemaker implants or other procedures
• A full-service cardiac rehabilitation center with the most advanced equipment.