CPR Training That Saves Lives
Holy Spirit offers lifesaving CPR classes for health care professionals and community members, using American Heart Association guidelines. All classes instruct on the warning signs of heart attack and stroke.
Instruction for the Lay Rescuer
CPR for Family and Friends
- Basic introduction to CPR and choking relief
- Suitable for all ages
- Excellent choice when a course completion card is not required
This class, designed for members of the community, teaches CPR, choking relief and use of an AED. A course completion card is provided after a successful skills demonstration.
BLS, ACLS and PALS Instruction for Health Care Providers
Basic Life Support for Health Care ProvidersCourse topics include:
- Warning signs of heart attack and stroke
- Use of a barrier device and bag-mask ventilation
- CPR with AED and foreign body airway obstruction relief for the adult, child and infant
A course completion card is issued upon successful completion of a written exam and skills demonstration.
Heartcode Basic Life Support (BLS) Renewal for Health Care Providers
A renewal option for those providers who enjoy a blended learning experience. Computer simulations and testing are followed by an instructor-led skills demonstration.