CME: Excellence in Education
The Holy Spirit Health System CME Program offers a variety of CME opportunities for the healthcare professions. All sessions are approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s); many include CNE/Contact Hour Credits; some include AAFP credits.
- Excellence in Education/Grand Rounds CME Lecture Series
- Patient Safety Risk Management Conference
- Pain Trilogy
- Ethics for Breakfast
- Behavioral Health and the Primary Care Physician CME Conference
- Cancer Cases Conference Series
- CME/GME Case Conference Forum
- Documentation Lecture Series
- Family Practice Lecture Series
- The Osteopathic Symposium at Holy Spirit Hospital
For details and registration:
Contact the Manager, Continuing Medical Education: 717-972-4286 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To Request a CME Transcript:
Email CMEtranscript@hsh.org (please include date range)
For a detailed calendar of current events, click here.
CME Activity Archive
Many of the AMA PRA Category 1™ presentations sponsored by Holy Spirit Health System are available for a limited time through our CME Archive. Contact the CME Manager, Continuing Medical Education to request assistance. CMEManager@hsh.org or call 717-972-4286. These presentations are not eligible for CME credit, are for reference only and contain information current to the time/date noted for the activity.