In-Depth Cardiology Expertise
In the right hands, hearts beat stronger.
Using the most advanced equipment, our team of professionals provides innovative services to diagnose and treat even the most complex disorders of the heart, including congenital heart defects, coronary artery diseases, valvular heart disease and heart failure. But our care is not only about the equipment. It is about what those tools can do in the hands of our highly regarded, board-certified cardiologists, well-known throughout the region for expert care and personal attention.
Our services include:
- Critical Cardiology Care — care for patients with critical heart disease, such as heart failure
- Electrophysiology Services, including hospital EP services:
- arrhythmia analysis and treatment-advanced techniques for analyzing and treating heart rhythm disorders
- pacemaker/defibrillator follow-up care to ensure that your pacemaker/defibrillator is functioning properly
- Cardiac Interventional Services:
- cardiac catheterization – A flexible tube (catheter) is inserted into a blood vessel and guided to your heart. Through the catheter, your doctor can perform diagnostic test and treatments, such as inserting a stent to open a blocked artery.
- Peripheral Vascular Interventional Services:
- leading-edge, minimally invasive procedures used for the diagnosis and treatment of blocked vessels outside the heart and brain, including carotid artery disease, blood clots, stroke and blocked blood vessels
- Cardiovascular Diagnostic Services:
- echocardiography — non-invasive studies that show how your heart valves and chambers are working
- nuclear medicine — use of non-invasive techniques to diagnosis coronary artery disease and the pumping function of the heart
- stress testing — tests that show how your heart works during physical or drug-induced stress
- vascular ultrasound — non-invasive testing used to diagnose blockages in blood vessels outside of the heart and brain
- holter monitoring — a type of EKG that continuously records your heart rhythms while you go about your normal activities
- Women’s Heart Health Services — diagnosis and treatment tailored to the unique needs of women. This group requires special attention, care and education because of the common misconception that the “typical” heart patient is male.
For more information, please use our easy physician search tool.