Learn more about our pediatric care.
Maternity Care at Holy Spirit Birthplace
Complete maternity care at Holy Spirit Hospital, including special amenities to make you feel at home, is available through Holy Spirit Birthplace.
The Experience of a Lifetime
For a truly joyous birthing experience, there’s no better place in central Pennsylvania to deliver your baby than Holy Spirit Hospital. Our warm and welcoming Birthplace offers:
- Continuity of care. One team of highly skilled nurses stays with you throughout your birthing journey.
- Lactation support. As a participant in the Pennsylvania Department of Health’s Keystone 10 Initiative, our International Board Ceritified Lactation Consultants, Certified Lactation Counselors, or Certified Breastfeeding Counselors are available seven days a week to support and educate mothers who plan to breastfeed their babies.
- Peace of mind. Our state-of-the-art Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit is staffed by some of the area's most respected neonatologists, all ready to assist your physician or midwife with your baby's medical needs.
- Security. Our advanced security system keeps your baby safe.
- Education programs. From Childbirth Preparation to Infant CPR, our wide range of courses helps all members of the family prepare for the new arrival. Learn more.
- Maternity tours. A 30-minute tour introduces expectant mothers and their partners to Holy Spirit Birthplace.
From Childbirth Preparation to Infant CPR, schedule a class to prepare for your new arrival.
Find out more about Holy Spirit’s involvement in the Spirit of Women network.